On the 7-9th of September 2015 in Kyiv took place a training for implementation of a social order in Ukraine, which was attended an advocacy specialist the NGO “Gay-alliance” Anatoly Nishtuk.
The event was held NGO “Labor and Health Social Initiatives” and School of Social Work named Poltavets funded by USAID «HIV Reform in action”.
The main components of the training:
– Approaches to financing NGOs from budget funds;
– The notion of “social order” and its basic principles;
– Legislative regulation of social order in Ukraine;
– Practice of the social order in Ukraine (review of cases);
– Financing of social order and experience of lobbying budget funds of the regional and municipal levels to social order;
– Implementation of a social order and required documentation;
– Social designing as a tool for social order;
– Ensuring openness, transparency and competitiveness of social order.