Shelter “ALLIANCE.GLOBAL” is created for MSM and TG people who were in a difficult life situation.
Apply for a Shelter stay throughout the year. Depending on the circumstances, you can stay in Shelter from 1 to 3 months.
Who is this program for?
With help, MSM and TG victims of persecution and discrimination based on Sogi (sexual orientation and / or gender identity), people who are in a difficult life situation can apply:
– Persecuted by relatives, authorities or third parties through sexual orientation and / or gender identity;
– People who do not have housing and livelihoods and are deprived of access to work because of discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity;
What do you get if your application will approve?
– Accommodation in Kiev in a safe place for 1 to 3 months.
– Psychologist consultations.
– Legal counseling.
– Consultation of a social worker for socialization.
– Access to free testing for HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis.
– Place for cooking food for the duration of the stay.
Everyone living in the shelter will be provided with bed linen and personal hygiene products.
During a stay in a shelter, the use of drugs and alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
Everyone living in a shelter must adhere to the rules of stay in the shelter (the rules are sent in advance if the application is approved).
How to contact us?
To help us, please fill out the application https://goo.gl/forms/dXcNGAiZbWPxVpqs1
For other questions, please send your request via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision to accept each participant is taken individually on the basis of consideration of the candidature within a few days. We will provide you with a written response or contact you by phone.
Supported by ViiV Healthcare