WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE PROJECT “INTEGRATED HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE IN THE CONDITIONS OF WAR AND POST-WAR RECONSTRUCTION”, IN THE PERIOD FROM 01.10.2022 TO 28.02.2023, PO “ALLIANCE.GLOBAL” PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF ASSISTANCE:
• Issuance of cash certificates for the purchase of food products, items and hygiene products, as well as medicines
• Consultations of the project’s social workers regarding receiving humanitarian assistance, settling in shelters, receiving psychological, legal and medical assistance. assistance with the prevention of HIV and STDs, support for HIV-positive people, as well as referral to partner organizations to receive the necessary assistance on their basis
• Free consultations of a psychologist, lawyer and family doctor
• Provision of small grants to initiative groups whose projects are aimed at solving the urgent needs of communities affected by the full-scale invasion of the russian federation on the territory of Ukraine
ASSISTANCE WAS PROVIDED TO THE FOLLOWING KEY GROUPS OF THE POPULATION:
• To representatives of MSM/LGBTQ+ communities, their partners, and relatives
• People living with HIV
• Internally displaced persons
DURING THIS TIME, HUMANITARIAN CERTIFICATES WERE ISSUED COVERING:
– The number of people who received certificates for the purchase of food products – 223
– The number of people who received certificates for the purchase of items and hygiene products – 223
– The number of persons who received certificates for the purchase of medicines – 33
THE FOLLOWING NUMBER OF FREE CONSULTATIONS OF SPECIALISTS AND SPECIALISTS IS PROVIDED:
Doctor’s consultations – 38
Consultations of a lawyer – 50
Consultations of a psychologist – 47
Consultations of social workers – 501
A VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTION OF THE PROJECT WAS THE PROVISION OF SMALL GRANTS TO PUBLIC
ORGANIZATIONS AND INITIATIVE GROUPS OF THE KYIV REGION
The non-governmental organization “ALLIANCE.GLOBAL” held a competition, as a result of which three small grants were awarded to non-governmental organizations.
• NGO ” IRPIN ANGELS” and CO “FOUNDATION OF GOOD DEEDS”, which, with the grant funds received, are implementing project activities in the Irpin, which suffered as a result of the full-scale invasion of the russian federation on the territory of Ukraine
• CF “PROMOTION OF DEVELOPMENT”, which implements project activities on the territory of the de-occupied settlements of the Velikodymer local community of the Brovary district of the Kyiv region (Shevchenkove, Bogdanivka, Zalissya) and the Skybyn village.
All three winning organizations have already completed the purchase of everything necessary and have started operations. We will talk about each of them in more detail in separate publications.
WE DON’T STOP AT THIS!
WHAT SERVICES ARE STILL AVAILABLE UNDER THE INTEGRATED HUMANITARIAN WAR AND POST-WAR RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT?
As part of the project, you can get the following services free of charge:
• Online consultations of a psychologist, and take part in group consultations that take place offline on the basis of a community center in the city of Kyiv
• Online consultations of a lawyer
• Offline family doctor consultations
In addition, we will always help you to find out the latest information about humanitarian aid from our partners.
In Ukraine, the project “Integrated humanitarian response in conditions of war and post-war reconstruction” is implemented with the financial support of the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) (Committee for emergency situations, Great Britain).
The implementation of the project, the purpose of which is to support communities, aimed at ensuring urgent humanitarian, social and medical needs and a dignified life in crisis conditions, is carried out by the non-governmental organization “ALLIANCE.GLOBAL” with the technical support of Christian Aid and with the coordination of the ICF “Alliance for Public Health”.